What is LaTex
LaTeX is essntially a markup language. Content is written in plain text and can be annotated with various ‘commands’ that describe how certain elements should be displayed. The LaTeX interpreter reads in a LaTeX marked-up file, renders the content into a document and dumps it a new file. Therefore, it’s not an interactive system that is the de-facto method for document creation nowadays.
- Introduction to LaTeX Software
- Aligning math symbol and table
- Import picture, bibliography, references
- Tabling & table of contents
- Writing thesis regarding custom format.
- Writing an article in a journal paper.