If you change your programme of study from other University/Institution to USIM, you must apply for VAL again.
For this process to complete, you must:
- It is mandatory for you to include a Release Letter from the relevance department of your previous University/Institution regarding this intention.
- shorten your existing Student Pass (your previous University/Institution MUST do this).
- apply a Special Pass (If your existing Student Pass is about to expire in 1 week or less, your previous Institution MUST process this Special Pass application. If more than that, we will help.
- proceed to Inter-variation Application
You have to send the standard set of document during Visa Approval Letter (VAL) application through relevance department (Center for Graduate Studies/ Division of Academic Management/ Preparatory Programme for International Student) before the visa approval letter is released from the Malaysian Department of Immigration. The documents are as follows:
- Full pages of medical report USIM form
- Full pages of passport (validity of passport should be ONE year and THREE months)
- 4 Copy of passport-sized WHITE background photographs 45mm (high) x35mm (wide) and email a softcopy to email@example.com by mentioning your passport no and name. (https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/how-to-apply/passport-photo-guidelines.html/)
- Proof of Payment (Official Receipt of payment)
- One year (1) copy of receipt paid to USIM Bendahari for insurance fee of RM 450 for one year.