Explains how machine learning works.
Help you select appropriate approaches to particular problems; how to compare and evaluate the results of different techniques from cyber security perspective.
Shows you how to use the WEKA machine learning workbench with different format data.
Covers performance improvement techniques, including in pre-processing and combining output from different methods.
- Machine learning versus data mining
- Input and Output
- Basic algorithms
- Introduction to Computer Network Security : Concept, Architecture, Services & Mechanisms
- Basic Computer Security Terminology
- An Overview of Malware
- Malware Analysis Techniques
- Introduction to WEKA
- Analysis of WEKA
- Data evaluation and visualization using WEKA