Cancellation/Shortening of your existing Student Pass is necessary for the following situations:
- You wish to terminate your study at the existing institution and continue your study at other institution.
- You wish to stop your study and return to your home country.
- You intent to change course, either involving the same university or different.
- You have finished your study and you wish to permanently return to your home country. In this case, we will shorten your visa up to your flight ticket's date.
- When you are no longer a valid student at USIM for various reasons, with or without your permission USIM reserved the right to terminate your VISA.
- With your permission, you are to proceed to our front desk and surrender your passport for shortening the Student Pass.
- It is your responsibility to update us your new address.
APPLY FOR PASS CANCELLATION/SHORTENING AT USIM
2. Application for Pass Cancellation/Shortening
Submit the following documents to USIM ‘Alamiyyah counter:
- Original Passport
- Offer Letter
- Release Letter
- Academic Transcript
3. Passport submitted to Seremban Immigration (14 Working Days)
4. Passport returned back to Student
CANCELLATION/SHORTENING AT OTHER UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTION
The procedure for this is subject to the particular university/institution. Please refer directly to that particular entity.